Happy Solstice

Dec 17, 1996 07:29 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Keith:
>Abortion racial and decadent spirituality in the
>entertainment industry will be further examined with a more philisophical eye.

Decadent spirituality? Self-indulgent clergy? Could someone please tell me what
that is? Sounds like something I might want to explore with the right study
group.

>Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn fortell monstrous yet hazily and almost
>glamourous changes in economic and political instituions.

Uranus goes into Aquarius on Jan 09 1995 and Neptune goes into the same sign
on 192811 1998. Care to give us some interpretations here?

Happy Soltice to all!

Ann E. Bermingham