Internet

Dec 17, 1996 02:44 AM
by MK Ramadoss

Hi

I just saw that in the Detroit Metro yellow pages businesses are
putting their e-mail address in addition to their telephone numbers. Soon I
think we will have our e-mail addresses in the residential white pages as
well. Just an indication that no one can ignore Internet any more. We had
telephones then faxes and now e-mail. What next?

..doss