TSA by-laws disc --- where??

Dec 15, 1996 08:51 AM
by jem

hi -

Since Theos-L has so much e-mail and such varied audience I am
rather sensitive to any complaints about the volume of TSA-By-laws
e-mail.

I don't think a separate list is a very good idea as most seem
to agree. However I should recall to all that the original purposes
of theos-roots and theos-buds was to separate out certain lengthy
discussions which were not relevant to many theos-L subscribers.
with this in mind... perhaps Theos-Buds might be a good place for it.
after all it has to do with the evolving ideas in Theosophy or rather
Theosophical organizations and their future.

I thought I'd just toss that out as an idea.

anyway theos-roots and theos-buds have been slow lately.

peace -

john mead

p.s. I just received a letter from Dr. Algeo which was sent to all TSA members
regarding the By-laws change. This is itself rather interesting. :-