patanjali spoken in sanskrit

Dec 15, 1996 08:47 AM
by Frits Evelein

Hello

In Holland there is a "professor in theosophy" at the University of
Leiden. The Theosophicall organisation "Proclos" founded somewhere
about 1950 has this chair at the university. For the last ten years
our professor is Wim van Vledder. Every year he takes a new subject.
His classes are attented by 40 to 70 students.

Subjects of his classes has been Secret Doctrine Plotinus Bhagavad
Gita Patanjali sutra's Gnosis Modern science and theosophy etc..

He asked me if I could help him on a spoken version of the sutras of
Patanjali. Mayby someone knows how to get this. Please let me know.

Greatings

Frits Evelein