Re: Nutritious theosophy

Dec 15, 1996 05:14 AM
by Coherence

In a message dated 95-12-14 230635 EST you write:

>Well then maybe the answer is that if we get large & unwieldly we
>break the whole thing down into small independent units loosely functioning

>together.
>
>Liesel
>Member Theosophy International
>Member Human Race

To refresh your memory these "small independent units" are called "People"
and your recommendation is a good one. One that needs to be continually
repeated here until the TS Membership realizes as I stated previously that
Theosophy exists without this organized body. From all these posts I as an
outsider would say the TS has ceased to fulfill its function. Many of you
have commented how terrible the TS made you feel at some point. What will it
take for you to say "ENOUGH!"