Re: Nutritious theosophy

Dec 14, 1996 08:18 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

>From: Jerry Schueler <76400.1474@compuserve.com>
>Subject: Re: Nutritious theosophy

Coherence:
> From observing the posts here it is becoming painfully clear that
>Theosophical Organizations are problematic and really need to be re-thought.
> Let me also state that I am not never have been and probably never will be
>a member of the or any T.S.

All human organizations are problematic. I learned this
from 30 years of working within a Government bureaucracy and in
earning my Masters of Science in Administration degree. This is
also something to keep in mind when we all talk about growth and
ways to increase our membership - the larger the organization the
more bureaucratic and unwieldy it becomes.

Jerry S.
Member Theosophy international

Well then maybe the answer is that if we get large & unwieldly we
break the whole thing down into small independent units loosely functioning
together.

Liesel
Member Theosophy International
Member Human Race