Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 13, 1996 11:53 AM
by bbrown

>>Some responses to Eldon's posting:
>>

>> I do not believe that such a "being" exists. Our
>>world was brought about by a countless host of beings all
>>acting through karmic laws of causation and just a little
>>chaos to liven things up.
>
>Could this "host" be another's understanding that you believe in such a
>"being"? May-be God is and/or isn't a being. It's all OK isn't it?
>Because one person's conception can be the same as another's yet the
>language used to define it different. Myths teach us that. To me "God"
>is everywhere and manifests itself in love and energyprana. That can make
>"God" no thing. But then again God's beingness can be the grasping
>projections that help some in advancement and bring personification for
>another level of relationship. The Hindu gods are great examples of that.
>It's at that level in representation that it is important to not forget
>both masculine and feminine aspects or an imbalance can be created that has
>great social implications.

I have read that the Christian God equates to our Solar Logos who is sort of
responsible for this solar system and who in turns sort of answers to a
higher Logos still until it all reaches the orignal 07 creative principles
breathes out by All That Is. The whole show is maintained by trillions of
beings of all grades of spirituality. Much better than one very important
personification of the Ultimate. >

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy International