RE: Saraydarian

Dec 13, 1996 09:23 AM
by Aprioripa

>> I used to invite Saraydarian to speak on the Secret Doctrine
>>at the Los Angeles Branch. I remember not agreeing with many of
>>his interpretations But I never included or excluded speakers
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>based upon my opinion of their point of view yet they were
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>obviously well thought out and were based upon AAB's
>>interpretations of the SD.
>
>That's the spirit!

Hmm I've read the A. Bailey books thoroughly some several times and I
found Sarsaydarian's books to be very different in terms of the relation of
teacher to student and on the subject of sex. I spent about a year there in
Sedona some years back going to the A.E.G. meetings and found the actual
activities and practices many behind the scenes there to be very different
from the principles taught by Bailey and Blavatsky. I informed the Guru
T.Saraydarian and others there of my views on this but to no avail. Se la
vi.

Peace & Light
Patrick

Holistic - http://users.aol.com/aprioripa/maininfo.html