Re: By-Law Revision/Boston Lodge Sale

Dec 12, 1996 05:19 PM
by MK Ramadoss

At 024900 AM 12/13/95 -0500 Rich wrote:
>Doss wrote
>
>> In the circustances both the National President and Brant Jackson
>> need to apologize in public and send copies to everyone to whom the cover
>> letter and Jackson's letters were sent.
>>
>> If on the other hand they have facts support that the tax exempt assets
>> were converted to private benefit they need to file a complaint with
>> Internal Revenue Service in public who will take action on the
>> individuals involved.
>Yes and if there's PROOF I will be shocked. I don't like the work that
>these Boston Theosophists are doing but that is THEIR business and THEIR
>karma. I was very invovled in the process and did not see anyone benefitting
>PERSONALLY in any way especially financially. Rather it was a great
>headache and sacrifice to everyone involved -- BOTH sides.
>
>Rich

When one National President & Brant Jackson makes statements such
as the above it is very important that one checks the accuracy of the
information. The responsibility is much higher when a a member of the
Judiciary Committee makes it and 02 when the National President forwards it
to members with a cover letter in effect vouching for it.
We all agree that the resources should be protected. But we have to
do it in a very clear and convincing manner with full and free disclosure of
facts. I hope we see a rebuttal from them with complete facts surrounding
their statements if they can substantiate them. Having spent such large
amount of legal fees I am sure lawyers would have collected a large amount
of information which can be used.

To ignore and not responding will affect their credibility and I do
not want that to happen.

..doss