Re: by-law vote

Dec 12, 1996 10:06 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

At 051000 PM 12/11/95 -0500 you wrote:
>Dear Gerda Thompson
>
>I think you've got a real good idea. Instead of railroading these
>by-laws through now in such a short time there should be more time to
discuss them & we
>could vote on them lateron.
>
>Liesel
>Member Theosophy International
>Member Human Race

do your really think anyone out there is thinking about thinking
thru this whole issue of railroading. their single thought at least to me
is how quickly we can get this thru and implement all that the new bylaws
empowers them to do.

..doss

I asked John Algeo whether he couldn't postpone the voting so we
could talk this thing over a little better & he said
that the Board would have to do it.