Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 11, 1996 07:09 PM
by bbrown

>>Eldon:
>>What we will find in the future I think is that as physical
>>gender differences disappear that anyone can live out an
>>individually-appropriate mix of masculine and feminine qualities
>>without regard to the size of their nose the color of their
>>eyes nor their reproductive plumbing.
>>

>Obviously there are hugh changes taking place on the planet right now with
>the change in consciouness spearheaded by the feminist and gay liberation
>movements. This changes are not without probems as the great pains of the
>past power based patriarchies are being worked through and collective karma
>is released.
>
>Malcolm

Hi Malcolm
Greeting from Wanganui.
The changes in physical and non-physical reality is taken very seriously on
the Lightwork-l discussion list. There are some interesting theories being
talked about. Some of it I can't go with but still I read them to see what
is happening in the big world out there. >

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy International