Re: God loves you He/She/It Does!

Dec 11, 1996 05:48 PM
by malcolmi

>Eldon:
>What we will find in the future I think is that as physical
>gender differences disappear that anyone can live out an
>individually-appropriate mix of masculine and feminine qualities
>without regard to the size of their nose the color of their
>eyes nor their reproductive plumbing.

Obviously there are hugh changes taking place on the planet right now with
the change in consciouness spearheaded by the feminist and gay liberation
movements. This changes are not without probems as the great pains of the
past power based patriarchies are being worked through and collective karma
is released.

Malcolm