J H-E Bylaws and Bailey

Dec 11, 1996 05:35 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Jim:
> note: my
>only access to theos-l at that time was by Compu$erve and the list server
>charges quickly grew out of hand. I signed off shortly thereafter and
>subscribed again through a different channel only a short time ago.

I had much the same financial problem but decided
to stick it out with Compuserve. Recently they dropped all of
the charges for internet email and now its all free billing being
charged per your time like AOL instead of pay-forums and pay-mail.
Just in case you didn't know I suspect that you and others who
dropped out are the reason why the charges were dropped here on
Compuserve. Thanks.

Jerry S.
Member Theosophy International