Re: Nutritious Theosophy

Dec 11, 1996 05:13 AM
by Peter Walstra

[Liesel:]

>In the same vein I don't approve of the By-laws revision that says
>newcomers have to wait for 02 years to be able to vote. What for?

Yeah what for? If I am correct this 2-year wait is necessary as well for
joining the E.S. It's like you have to prove yourself a good theosophist
or: member first. Isn't it possible that even young people already
have their feet planted firmly on the Path perhaps more than age-long
members? IMHO it's a person's own responsibility to make the best of it
to follow one's Dharma!

/* Peter */
Member Theosophy International