Re: God loves you

Dec 11, 1996 03:50 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Re God being male

At one point in my introspection not too many years ago I realized
that because I wanted to be among the best & brightest I modeled
myself to all male role models. I thought of female role models as being
inferior. It's very easy to do the way this civilisation is set up.
When I was little I whistled climbed trees & played punch ball with
the boys in my apartment house.

Liesel
Member Theosophy international
Member Human Race