Re: new TSA home-page on WWW a sample for TSA to view

Nov 28, 1995 02:36 AM
by Ruben Cabigting

To Don DeGracia & John Mead

It looks great and John Algeo is looking forward to seeing it when he
gets back from his lecture tour next week. Don has done an excellent and
professional quality job in producing this TSA home page and as we say in
the Navy BRAVO ZULU to Don DeGracia for producing it and John Mead for
putting it in the enternet.

Congratulations for a job well done and your dedication to theosophy Don
& John. The staff in Olcott are happy to see this magnificent work.

Ruben - theos@netcom.com