Re: PC usage and TV

Nov 26, 1995 06:43 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

MKR:
> The following newsreport appeared in the local newspaper. The trend
>reported seems to indicate a good trend and we Theosophist may want to take
>notice of. Future access to younger generation may lie in PC and Internet.

I've overheard a conversation between my husband and someone from Olcott about
tenative plans to let TS have their own web pages. There would also be
something set up for greater communication between theosophists all over the
world. The fulfillment of this project hinges on getting needed funding -
something in the neighborhood of fifty thousand dollars - to provide dedicated
equipment and software.

The web the internet IMHO is the tenative shoots of the Aquarian Age. It's
electric Uranian equalitarian. Everyone can get their say regardless of sex
creed or almost anything else. I've seen a story on televison about a deaf
college girl that enjoyed being on the internet because no one knew she had a
handicap.

- ann