Re: Parochial Schools

Nov 23, 1995 04:22 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Ann

I think it's difficult to lateron change away from what you've been
indoctrinated with but it's not impossible. The things I live by now
aren't at all the ones I was brought up with. It took a lot of effort
& a number of years but it can be done to a great degree. You can't
remake yourself 100% but you can remake a goodly percentage to your
liking.

Liesel