Channelling

Nov 21, 1995 08:03 AM
by Jerry Schueler

You make some very good points regarding actual experience
versus book-knowledge Bee. I never thought about this in
terms of channeling before but I suppose you are right. I have
found it to be true in terms of pathworking meditation rituals
and other occult "experiences." Thanks for sharing this.

Jerry S.