Re: Keith2DON+ELDON

Nov 20, 1995 07:24 PM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Re the infallibility of HPB CWL & AB

Why don't we just garner from them whatever is useful for us today & go on from
there? Who cares about 100 year-old lies ... Maybe we can use them to
deal with the lies coming out of DC today. Who's more adept at lying?
HPB or Gingrich? Maybe we can convince the
Republicans that there's heavy collective karma ahead if they monkey too much
with all the social programs people have come to depend upon. Let
them see clearly the laws of cause & effect.

Liesel

Liesel