Re: Keith2DON+ELDON

Nov 20, 1995 08:29 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Guys

Re our modern energies ... I just got an umpteen page listing of
video & audio tapes recorded in Wheaton & maybe Krotona etc.. I think most
of them are borrowable from theOlcott Library.
They also don't cost much to buy.

"Consciousness: MInd or Matter - Steve Hagen 1995

"Easter: Rebirth of the Feminine" - Joy MIlls 1990

"TheosophyToday: The Mystic's Laboratory" - Ravi Ravindra Wm
Metzger 1988

Voice Raised for Freedom:Karma & Nirvana The Doubke Key - John ALgeo
1992

"Right Education for Children" - based on Krishnamurti - P. Krishna
1994
Inter-Theos.Dialogue: The TS Movement Past & Future. Discussion
between TSA Pasadena ULT & Temple - 1994

I bet there's 50 pages of it. They're way ahead of us.

Liesel