Re: Fog Index

Nov 16, 1995 10:46 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

> From: "K. Paul Johnson" <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
> Subject: Re: Fog Index

According to M K Ramadoss:

> Jerry:
>
> I am glad that you have expressed my thoughts better than myself. I
> hope everybody understands what we are trying to say.
>
> As for myself I would be willing to let TSA stop sending me Quest
> and reduce my National Annual Dues as it would save me some money which I
> would be glad to give to the local lodge I belong to. It would also save
> some trees.
>
> ...Doss

Well guys different strokes...
The current issue of The Quest is IMHO the best ever and The
Quest is the first initiative in a long time that has the TS
reaching out to the same level of the thinking public that was
reached by HPB in her time.

Other opinions?

I just got my "Quest" copy ysterday. There are a number of good
articles in it. A few days ago we were talking about modernizing the
TS. Well besides all the good modern articles in this copy Bill
Metzger also mentions a number of up to date books on Theosophy &
theosophical history. See pp. 10-11. To judge from this maybe parts
of the TS are modernizing
but we on theos-l don't really know about it.

Liesel