Re: Theosophy International

Nov 15, 1995 09:23 AM
by Richtay

Alan

Re: Theosophy International I don't have time this week/month to write
something up but if it includes the three objects i the most open
non-exclusive and non-controlling way possible exacting nothing from people
other than the pursuit of truth together with others under the complete
freedom of individual conscience then YES

SIGN ME UP.

hey good idea. Let's see how long we can avoid becoming yet another "sect"
of Theosophy.

Rich