RE: TMR

Nov 14, 1995 10:22 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to Jerry Hejka-Ekins:

> KPJ
> 20/20 hindsight. If I had realized the long-term nature of
> that interrogation/debate whatever I wouldn't have started.
> But of course this was not clear at the outset.
>
> JHE
> I've wondered why you started in the first place. I figured
> that you must be doing it for the education. By the way my
> responding to you is an equal expense of time and energy.

I was talking about what happened a year ago with Daniel.

> KPJ
> Hey gang--
> This week will be the last that I respond to any questions on
> the list about my Theosophical books.
>
> JHE
> Sorry to hear that. I felt that we were just getting
> started.

Every moment of time and bit of energy spent on the past is
time and energy stolen from the future. Seriously
understanding Cayce is going to be a full-time job for the next
couple of years. While Theosophy certainly has a role to play
in that going back over issues in my Theosophical books
doesn't. Of course if my proposal doesn't fly this will not
be a factor.

Cheers