Theosophy Forum in Cyberspace

Nov 13, 1995 08:38 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Jason:

It is several weeks since we had any exchange of messages. Since you are
compiling list of members of Theosophical Society you may be interested to
know that there is a very interesting forum in the US which you may want to
sign up. It is independent of all Theosophical Organizations and I just
discovered it a couple of days ago. Signing up is very simple. Just send a
message to Theos-L@vnet.net. In the message just put in:

subscribe Theos-L

You will automatically copied all messages posted here. It costs nothing to
join this forum.

Since you have complied a list of members with e-mail address I suggest
that you forward this message to every one in your list. I am sure many will
appreciate it.

Also tell us all that is happening at your end. You can send a message to:
Theos-L@vnet.net and all of us will get it.

PS: I do not know if you need to put vnet.net.US or something like it to
identify that the e-mail address is in the US. Please check before posting
your message.

MK Ramadoss
M K Ramadoss 4203 Gardendale Ste 226 San Antonio TX 78229-3137
210 615-7373