Re: Ken Wilber in QUEST

Nov 13, 1995 08:58 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Doss

I'm not sure that everyone on this net gets the "Quest". Why don't
you start a discussion about something you read in it? That'll give
us something else to talk about.I don't agree
with you that it's that deep. If most people didn't understand what's
written they wouldn't want to buy it. Incidentally Our town has an
esoteric bookstore being a univeristy town. They have the "Quest" on
their magazine rack. I noticed it just yesterday.

Liesel