Financial Statements of TSA

Nov 13, 1995 04:03 AM
by M K Ramadoss

I have faxed you the TSA's financial statements that I received. Please
review the notes to financial statement where it is stated that the market
value of the TSA's equity in Theosophical Investment Trust was substantially
less in 199503 as compared to that in March 1994. The difference is
significant. I do not know what caused this change.

M K Ramadoss 4203 Gardendale Ste 226 San Antonio TX 78229-3137
210 615-7373