Re: Liberalization

Nov 12, 1995 09:28 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

According to John R Crocker:

> Lewis...
> > So you see the events of the past few years as a
> > "liberalization" huh?
>
> Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! In fact I believe contrary to the
> overwhelming weight of current popular opinion that we are living in
> rare and wonderful times ... an era in which the fifth dimension the
> axis of probability as the physicists say ... but it might also be
> called the axis of *possibility* is on the the verge of being
> discovered - and even more important the means by which to achieve
> volitional movement upon it. But I need to write a longer post to answer
> yours ... and maybe a discussion about this would be a great idea. If
> there is any single most important thing I've taken from Theosophy over
> the years it is that a single human consciousness is capable of holding
> firm to a clear vision of a healed world ... and relating to the current
> world as though that vision is *already a fact* .... and that this tends
> to encourage others to believe it as well; and that *groups* of such
> people even very small groups can effect *large* populations if the
> vision is clear held by powerful minds charged with elevated and
> disciplined emotions and persevered in over time.
> Yes! I am full of hope for this world ... and believe I see the
> first surfacings of a sort of harmony that is difficult to see only
> because so few yet believe it is even possible so unprecedented is it.
> But I'm ferociously busy just now -:. I'll write soon.
> -JRC

A few words of support for JRC's optimism from the perspectives
of astrology and Cayce.

The triple conjunction of Saturn Uranus and Neptune in
Capricorn which attained its tightest orb in 198911
was an event of millennial magnitude not having occurred since
1307. It signified the shattering Uranus and dissolving
Neptune of structures of authority and tradition Saturn
especially in the realm of governmental and economic power
Capricorn. Although the obvious explicit fulfillment was in
the end of the Cold War and collapse of the Soviet Empire I
think that the same energies have acted throughout the planet.
Could go on about this but will instead comment that Edgar
Cayce predicted 1998 as the real beginning of the New Age.

Some quotes:
"Remember that those principles inculcated in the Declaration
of Independence are eternal and in them lies the hope of the world
politically. All men must recognize them if they are to
remain together as brethren; in that they all need not be of
one mind but they must all be of one purpose one hope" based
on equality fraternaity understanding."

The transition "will begin in those periods in 1958 to 1998.
When this period has been accomplished then the New Era the
New Age is to begin. Will you have a part in it or will you
let it pass by and merely be a hangeron?"
A good question for organized Theosophy.

"In Russia there comes the hope of the world not as that
sometimes termed the communistic the Bolshevistic; no. But
freedom freedom in that each man will live for his fellow
man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it
to be crystallized but out of Russia comes again the hope of
the world. Guided by what? That friendship with the nation
that hath even set on its present monetary unit In God we
Trust."

The New Age will be world-wide and will involve peaceful trade
throughout the world. As for political values "with the
changes that will be wrought true Americanism the universal
thought that is expressed and manifested in the brotherhood of
man as in the Masonic order will be the eventual rule in the
settlement of the affairs of the world. Not that the world is
to become a Masonic Order but the principles that are embraced
in same will be the basis upon which the new order of peace is
to be established."

All from "Edgar Cayce's Story of the Origin and Destiny of Man"
by Lytle Robinson final chapters.