Don2Liesel: Mag Clairvoyance paper - description

Nov 12, 1995 01:31 PM
by Don DeGracia

Liesel:

I am posting my short paper which presents a theory of Magnifying clairvoyance.
Included with this is a figure. The figure is in uue format which means it
must be decoded to be converted into a GIF image.

You'll see that I am trying to tie in traditional clairvoyant topics with modern
brain science the the bridge I use to do this is chemicals like LSD. Whether
you agree with the approach or not I believe this is a worthwhile avenue to
pursue.

Again I hope the paper is at least somewhat comprehendable to you!

Good luck with it!

Don