blinds

Nov 10, 1995 09:35 PM
by Jerry Schueler

JHE:> I don't believe that
>HPB ever used the techniques that she attributed to the Indian
>writings. I have seen no real evidence of it nor do I see any
>reason for her to do it.

Agreed.

JHE
> Now the question is does that kind of "disinformation"
>exist in HPB's writings? I'm not convinced that it does.

Nor am I. However she deliberately held some
material back. Using the 7-Globe 4-Plane GV Model for
example when her figure in the SD clearly shows us that
there are more than 07 Globes and 04 planes. She also
deliberately IMHO avoided talking about the Abyss or
Daath which is a key issue in the Qabala. I agree that her
omissions are not not really the blinds used in many
ancient texts.

Jerry S.