Re: TMR

Nov 07, 1995 06:19 AM
by RIhle

>KPJ
>As for HPB being a fraud I think your use of that as a
>noun suggests the black-and-white view of the subject.

RJI
And indeed perhaps the only difference between fiction and non-fiction is
that at least the author of the former stays awake as partial lies are sent
forth into the world. And furthermore perhaps unless one keeps alive the
ability to fictionalize even oneself there is no hope that anyone including
oneself will ever become an Adept. . . .

Best wishes

Richard Ihle