Re: Liesel's Channelling Part 01

Nov 06, 1995 08:16 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Jerry S.

I suppose my opinion on channeling is too black & white. Maybe some
good can come of it at times. But I'm not the one who'll be willing to
experiment with that. My feeling of independence was too hard to come
by for that.

As for giving up yourself to "let in the light of our inner
divinity" I guess you mean a state of grace. I'm willing to accept
light which I feel comes to me from "above" but I want to make darn
sure first that it's really a light from above & not a
will-o-the-whisp.