Re: To be a Theosophist

Nov 03, 1995 05:06 AM
by Jerry Schueler

< Count me in. I have been on the edge of resignation
<more than once.
<
< Jerry S.
<
<You too Jerry? I'm amazed.
<
<Liesel

As a matter of fact Paul and I have discussed this
and so I wasn't real surprised when he announced his
resignations. I am still hanging in there for now but I often
feel like I am up against a very thick brick wall. My stand on
magic and ethics for examples don't make me real popular.

Jerry S.