Re: Channelling Why no psychic?

Nov 03, 1995 03:30 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Eldon:< The practice that Purucker teaches is similar to Zen in that
the psychical is seen as unwanted and a distraction from one's inner work.>

I have no quarrel with Purucker on this. And I respect
your position. By accepting this position up front as it were you
are perfectly within your right to consider these as distractions.
That is exactly what Zen would say too. It is however not my
position.

Jerry S.