Re: Greetings Take 02

Nov 03, 1995 00:04 AM
by Donna_Faber

<Hi Donna

Welcome to theos-l. I hope your stay with us will be profitable & long. I'm
particularly glad to have another woman aboard. We can use a few more of us.

Liesel>

Thanks for the warm howdy-doo. I'm happy to even out the balance of nature in
this group for as long a stay as I can manage. While I won't profess to have
the intellectual prowess of some of you I am rather opinionated and always
willing to share. It's a Leo thing I guess. Regardless already I've
learned a lot from your correspondence and look forward to more. By the way
I'm in San Francisco. Where are you guys? Anyone in the mood to share? How
about some of you quieter gentlemen?

Donna