Re: Tantric Theosophy

Nov 02, 1995 09:39 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Eldon:<The experience of "hard as hell" to living the light is when
the higher inspiration has left us for a moment and we're
carrying on in the personality feeling a sense of pain from
our effort. >

Eldon I think I must have misled you here. I agree
to all that you say. I was referring to how one gets the inner
light lit in the first place. We were talking about new members
and I said that simply telling someone to go and live the life
was asking too much of them. We need to help them kindle
the fire of spirit within them first and then living the life is
spontaneous and joyful. Thanks. I enjoyed your post anyway.

Jerry S.