Re: Hi again and a few questions

Nov 02, 1995 00:46 AM
by William Parrette

Hi all

I just wanted to take a minute of your time and send a big
thank you to Jerry S. Liesel Jerry H-E Rich and Coher-
ence@aol.com. Your thoughts and comments on my "Hi again and a
few questions" post are all sincerely appreciated.

I will print out the thread of conversation and give copies
out to the members of our little Study Center and we'll see what
we can make of it all. If any other questions come up I'll post
them to the list and hope that you all will be as kind and re-
sponsive as you have been here.

Thanks again and may you always grok in fullness ...

Bill--
...who knows that a hammer sometimes misses its mark -- a bouquet never.
|William A. Bill Parrette|7177 Heritage Drive | \'o.o'/ / |
|wap@one.net |Westchester OH 45069-4012 | = = |
| ** All opinions expressed or implied are my own ** | / U \ |