Re: Sin

Nov 01, 1995 07:22 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Alan

I don't understand what you mean by "the law of things". I agree with
you that you can't judge another person's motives & that the concept
of "sin" is relative but I also think that psychology is a science.
I can tell some of Chouchou's intentions by
the way she moves. I also know certain ways from Serge KIng to tap in to my
unconscious because it works according to certain laws on general
principle.

Liesel