Re: Hi again, and a few questions

Oct 30, 1995 07:59 AM
by Jerry Schueler

William:<
 * Divine or Adi Plane
 * Monadic Plane
 * Nirvanic Plane
 * Buddhic Plane
 * Mental Plane
 * There are two subdivisions here
 But they are not labelled separately
 * Astral Plane
 * Physical Plane>

I like this enumeration. The mental plane is usually
divided into the Higher mental Plane and the Lower Mental Plane.

William:< This is confusing. Why is the "human kingdom" positioned in
 the mental plane of the third outpouring? Maybe a better ques-
 tion that, perhaps, I forgot to ask originally: what is an out-
 pouring?>

It is positioned on the upper three subplanes of the mental plane
where the second and third outpourings join. At this point
there is self-consciousness, a characteristic of the human
kingdom.

Jerry S.