Re: Door to the Human Kingdom

Oct 29, 1995 02:08 PM
by Richtay

Coherence wrote,

> The general principle is
> reiterated often and in various places throughout the SD. The Monad in the
> animal kingdom has passed through the mineral and vegetable kingdoms and is
> now ready to become Man, i.e.self-conscious. There is no reference to
Animal
> Monads becoming "Human NATURES" or our lower attributes.

I agree, it doesn't make sense that a single monad makes up our physical
body, rather I understood the physical as a collection of little lives who
arrange themselves according to the magnetism and constitution of the astral
form.

Perhaps the one who originally posted the Purucker quote could further
explain the idea rather than me sitting here dismissing the idea out of hand.
 Let me just say that right now, the idea of one single monad making up our
human body doesn't make sense.

Rich