Archival Information

Oct 26, 1995 10:26 PM
by Eldon B. Tucker

For anyone interested, I have a copy of the theos-* lists
archives, in ascii format, dating back to early July, on:

 ~ftp/pub/el/eldon/theos-l (site ftp.netcom.com)

The archives are in the form of the individual digest
files for the various lists, with names like "TL083A"
for theos-l digest #83, part 1.

Feel free to ftp back issues.

There's about 5 MB of discussion in the last three months!
I'll have this online for a while, but am not sure how
many weeks I'll keep it there.

-- Eldon