Clive Harper

Oct 26, 1995 09:21 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

This is embarrassing. A man named Clive Harper from England
send me $20 cash for a copy of ISM, which I retrieved and put
in a jiffy bag for him. But somewhere between my living room
and my office, his letter seems to have vanished into thin
air. So I have his money but no way of sending the book,
unless the letter turns up.

Does anyone out there recognize this name? Is he perchance a
Theosophist known to any of you UK readers? I'll be MUCH
obliged if anyone can provide the address.

The absent-minded librarian