forgiving your body

Oct 25, 1995 04:10 PM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Aki

I don't understand what youre saying. I was taught that an
entity has only one monad, human beings have human monads & animals
have animal monads. The animals are eventually supposed to evolve
into human beings, in this manvantara or the next one. So I'm
teaching my little cat everything she can absorb. She dribbles as
well as any good human football forward, only she doesn't head for a
goal.

I think that if you hang on long enough, you'll become a Dhyan
Chohan.

Namaste

Liesel