Cayce

Oct 23, 1995 06:20 AM
by Jerry Schueler

I read about Cayce many many years ago (60s I think). Didn't
he predict that California and Florida would fall into the oceans?
I seem to recall a lot of predictions about catstophes as well
as one about Atlantis rising. And, wasn't all of this supposed
to have occurred during the last 25 years of this century? Only
a few years left.
I also seem to recall a prophecy about someone finding
scrolls or something under the paws of the great Sphinx
in Egpyt. While they did discover some neat boats under
the Great Pyramid, I don't think anything has yet been found
under the sphinx. Anyway, has anyone ever listed Cayce's
correct predictions versus his misses?

Jerry S.