Complexity Theory

Oct 20, 1995 10:40 AM
by John R Crocker

Hey Jerry ...

Am in the middle of Stuart Kaufmann's new one ... "At home in
the Universe: The Search for the Laws of Self-Organization and
Complexity" - and its even better than "Origins of Order" -- and am
finding it the most interesting thing I've read in a good long time ---
the line between pure, theoretical hard science and "occult" science
really is disappearing almost completely. Have you read it? (Anyone
else?)

Only people I've been able to discuss it with are fellow
economists and a couple of physicists - and they aren't exactly given
to following the ramifications of complexity theory in the directions I'd
like to. Wondering what other Theosophists might think .....

 -JRC