Re: UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THEOS-L

Oct 13, 1995 04:22 PM
by Bill Maier

You wrote:

>I have tried to UNSUBSCRIBE about 7 times, and yet I continue to get
>a great many messages each day; I am just too busy at this time to
>read and/or respond. Please help get me off the theos-l list.
>
>Thank You,
>
>David

Yes, I also would like to unsubscribe. I've tried "unsubscribe
theos-l", "unsub theos-l", and even just "help" and can't get any
response from the server.

However, if these posts go to a news group, I would like to
occasionally browse through the postings when I have time. Is there a
news group where these posts go?

Bill