Re Dreams

Oct 13, 1995 08:35 AM
by Lewis Lucas

> I say again that, in general, there is more reality in our
> dreams than in our waking state. I also agree with Tibetan
> Buddhism that the Path can only be tread as a human in the waking
> state. But how well we tread that Path directly effects the objectivity
> and reality of our dreams and bardo.
>
> Jerry S.
Lewis:
 I would agree with you that our astral (dream) life is effected
by our waking state. Since you qualify your statement saying, "...But
how well we tread that Path..", would you agree that our dreams
become more significant as we progress on that Path, but may not be
as important in the early stages?

llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu