Re: Symbols and Bridges

Oct 13, 1995 01:29 AM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Lewis:

>Murray wrote:
>> In my case, I had been seeking from a fairly early age, and had known
>> theosophy for about 16 years when my wife's illness came to a head and
>> she died.
>
>Lewis: Just the thought of losing the companionship, the love and
>support of my wife brought tears to my eyes. It must be a very
>difficult thing to endure. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Thanks for your more-than-kind thoughts, Lewis. They are certainly
appreciated.

One of the positive things about a death you can see coming, as opposed
to sudden accidental death, is that you both have time to say things
to each other that you really feel but hadn't got around to saying.
That can mean a great deal, and did to us.

Murray