Dreams

Oct 11, 1995 07:26 AM
by Lewis Lucas

> In short, I find
> more truth to our dreams than to our waking lives. Why? Because
> we more honestly expressing true thoughts and feelings in our dreams,
> and often cover or mask these in our waking state. Also, I believe
> that dreams and bardo have as much objectivity and more "reality" as the
> physical plane.
>
> Jerry S.

Lewis: Have you read HPB on dreams where she gives three kinds? As I
recall one was the result of chemical reactions in the physical brain
caused by such things as food digestion. One was rememberances of our
astral wanderings, and the last was rememberances from past lives.

llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu