(none)

Oct 10, 1995 04:22 PM
by Richtay

 Knew that the recipe things was a bit off-the-wall for this
> extremely intellectual and esoteric theos-list
Dear Anne,

I hate to write such a personal note on such a public board, but you've
really done it this time.

I am WAY too esoteric, WAY too self-important, WAY too self-absorbed, to be
interested in such a mundane topic as a casserole.

And I can't BELIEVE you would take up valuable and VERY ESOTERIC time with
such petty anti-intellectual pursuits.

This list is only for the intellectual elite, the better-than-the-rest, the
cream of the esoteric milk, the ...

(Oh, wait, the casserole is done, I'll be right back ...

MMMMMMM....)

What was I saying?

Oh yes -- too esoteric, too ego-centric, too ....

Rich